We have announced a new five-day Songwriting Retreat from the 17th to 21st October 2016. The £229 early-bird price is inclusive of food and accommodation.
London Songwriters has hosted five highly affordable five-day Songwriting Retreats, for a total of 66 happy writers from across the UK and Europe. Four of these retreats have been for up to 12 writers at a beautiful, spacious converted barn in the gorgeous Derbyshire Peak District countryside. Each writer rated the experience 5 out of 5.
Writer testimonial: ‘I have just been on a really fabulous retreat for songwriters with Murray Webster. If you want a laid back but focused, friendly, supportive event to do some collaborative and/or solo songwriting and develop your skills, Murray’s are the best out there at an affordable price.’
Whatever your experience, the benefits of attending the songwriting retreat are that you will:
- immerse yourself in your writing without the distractions of everyday life
- have a great time in lovely surroundings with like-minded people
- increase the quantity and the quality of songs you write at the retreat and afterwards
- increase your self-confidence as a songwriter
- increase your songwriter connections and co-writing network
- write at least one or two songs each day
- get encouragement and valuable feedback on your current repertoire
- learn and/or practise the essential songwriting ‘tools‘ and ‘rules‘ (and work out when you can break them)
See the Songwriting Retreats page for more information and testimonials!