London Songwriters Summer Camp is back!
Register your interest now for a time-limited 10% Discount!
Following hugely successful sold out events in 2016, 2017 and 2018 we are once again at Box Hill for an amazing five-day residential Songwriting and Studio Recording experience – and a guide to arranging, recording and mixing your own songs.
The Camp includes:
– Comprehensive Songcraft Presentations
– Collaborative and Solo Writing Briefs
– Introduction to Arranging, Recording and Mixing
– Professional Studio Recording (Control Room and 2 Live Rooms)
– Producer guidance for Studio Recording of collaborative tracks
– Optional individual Digital Audio Workstation access throughout the Camp
– Practice Rooms with pianos
– Optional individual Songcraft Mentoring
– Evening playbacks/open mics and final Song Showcase in Grade II listed Templeton Room
– Experienced Facilitation
– Single Room Accommodation (no supplement)
– 3 Fully Catered Meals per day
– Transfers to/from local station
“The event was great for all levels and for me it was the perfect challenge. The vibe was fun and very supportive, Murray and Jonathan worked hard to facilitate a quality retreat & I hope to join for another in the near future. Thanks so much for a wonderful experience!” – Debs, Songwriter, 2017 Camp attendee.
London Songwriters has hosted ten highly affordable and acclaimed Countryside Songwriting Retreats for over 100 happy writers from across the UK, Europe and the USA – once again we are supported by BASCA and PRS.