You are welcome to join us for a practical writing session featuring a choice of live Publisher/Music Supervisor Song Briefs for optional pitching as well as essential songcraft tips and industry information on writing for commercial opportunities.
Some fantastic songs have been written in our sessions – if you love writing songs or wish to learn, be part of it!
“Amazing!” “Thanks for a great workshop again! These are so valuable” “Great experience” “Really inspiring and effective”
– Write a brand new song to a guided brief
– Learn about writing and pitching songs for Film, TV and Adverts
– Learn how to collaborate successfully
– Pick up tips and techniques for writing great songs
– receive recordings of songs written in the session
– Learn about the Music Industry
– Have a great time with like-minded, creative people
– Find out about our acclaimed Countryside Retreats
Please arrive on time for the brief and bring a portable instrument if you play one, otherwise pen, pencil, notepaper, smartphone etc.
Places are limited, so please book in advance!
London Songwriters is songwriting community where lyricists and composers of all levels and genres have met at least twice a month since 2009 to share their mutual passion for the craft.
Also check out our acclaimed Peak District Songwriting Retreats at www.LondonSongwriters.org
Time and Location:
Saturday 16th June 2018
12:45pm to 5pm
18 Store St,