London Songwriters Summer Camp is back!
Following a highly successful sold out event in 2016 we are once again at Box Hill for an amazing five-day residential Songwriting and Studio Recording experience – and a guide to arranging, recording and mixing your own songs.
The Camp includes:
– Comprehensive Songcraft Presentations
– Collaborative and Solo Writing Briefs
– Introduction to Arranging, Recording and Mixing
– Professional Studio Recording (Control Room and 2 Live Rooms)
– Producer guidance for Studio Recording of collaborative tracks
– Optional individual Digital Audio Workstation access throughout the Camp
– Practice Rooms with pianos
– Optional individual Songcraft Mentoring
– Evening Open Mics
– Experienced Facilitation
– Single Room Accommodation
– 3 Fully Catered Meals per day
– Transfers to/from local station
“The Summer Camp is a golden opportunity! A rare occasion where a group of like-minded individuals come together to inspire, encourage and create music and push each other outside the comfort-zone where the magic happens.” – Zoe, Songwriter, 2016 Camp attendee.
London Songwriters has hosted seven highly affordable and acclaimed Countryside Songwriting Retreats for over 100 happy writers from across the UK, Europe and the USA – once again we are supported by BASCA.